So I am not sure about you guys but I am so done with snow (Mac, feel bad for you all you probably see is snow) anyway I can't ever recall being so ready for spring to come. I have a feeling that for the next week or two it will be jumping back and forth between warm and cold. Anyway I am so excited for conference, I can't wait to hear what the prophets have to say. I can tell it is going to be good, they always are anyway. But I am particularly excited because I have a Living Prophets class and we have just been talking about all the living Apostles and Prophets now and their conference talks last October. So it has definitely help make me excited for them to come and speak.
Anyway I think that we should routinely plan to go to the temple together like once every couple months, I really enjoyed that, and I'll get the time right next time.
Well I got homework that is callin' my name so I will catch ya later!
Love ya guys
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Posted by Chase at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I like the temple idea.
I hate winter, I need spring to be here.
Post a Comment